Looking for an easy way to build landing pages that convert a ton of visitors into customers?
Using a landing page plugin to build high-converting landing pages on your site is a fantastic way to boost your online income.
In this post, we’ve rounded up the world’s best WordPress landing page plugins to help you grow your business online.
How Is a Landing Page Different from a Website?
We often get asked is a landing page different from a website? Yes, a landing page is different from a website. Think of your site as a house and your landing page as a room in your house.
If you’re on a landing page, you’re on someone’s website. Your website houses your landing page. It’s similar to any other page on your website, but your landing page converts like crazy because:
- It’s distraction-free and has fewer links so it focuses on conversions
- Has a clear call to action (CTA)
- Gathers email addresses easily
- And more
How Do I Add a Landing Page to My WordPress Site?
Wondering how do I add a landing page to my WordPress site? It’s incredibly simple to do.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to add a landing page to your WordPress website is to use a plugin.
Here’s a quick summary of the top WordPress landing page plugins out there. Click on each to jump to it or keep reading to learn more about them all.
- Coming Soon Pro by SeedProd
- Beaver Builder
- Elementor Pro
- The Divi Builder
- Thrive Architect
- WordPress Landing Pages
The Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins
Check out this list of the world’s top landing page plugins for WordPress:
WPForms is a perfect plugin to use to create a dedicated form landing page in WordPress. On top of all the amazing hacks you can do with WPForms, you can also build landing pages that convert like crazy.
- Famously easy drag and drop builder for simple form creation with a visual editor
- The Form Pages addon is specifically made to help you create a standalone form
- A huge range of template options for your forms including an event RSVP, surveys and polls, and more
- Integrations with the most popular marketing and CRM tools
Cost: WPForms Pro pricing starts at $199.50/year.
Usually on the top of all best WordPress plugins lists is the wildly popular OptinMonster product. And for good reason. The well-loved tool is built from the ground up to focus on getting you more conversions and has 2 great ways to make a landing sales page using either an inline campaign or a fullscreen welcome mat.
- Extremely user-friendly drag and drop builder makes building your landing pages simple even for beginners
- Create a landing page by inserting a lead generation form as an inline campaign or an after post optin into any page. Great if you’re already using a page builder or a theme with a landing page template like The Divi Builder, Elementor Pro, or Thrive Architect
- Beautiful, effective, and distraction-free fullscreen optins
- Features tons of other effective lead converting tools like discount wheel popups, countdown timers, and Exit Intent technology.
Cost: There’s no free version of OptinMonster, and pricing for the Pro plan (which includes inline campaigns and fullscreen overlays) starts at $29/month (billed annually).
Coming Soon Pro by SeedProd is a fantastic maintenance mode and coming soon page plugin for WordPress. If you’re just getting started with your blogging platform or even need to make a big change, this plugin is a great pick. And if you’re planning a launch, it can help you create a coming soon landing page in the meantime until your site is 100% ready.
- Customizations are simple with the real-time page builder that lets you create a landing page that looks exactly the way you want it to
- 500,000+ free background images
- 750+ Google Fonts to choose from
- Integration with many marketing automation tools
- Includes 50+ coming soon page templates to get your site off the ground
Cost: Coming Soon Pro by SeedProd pricing starts at $29.
One of the best and most popular WordPress landing page plugins on the market is Beaver Builder. You can set up your new landing page in minutes with this well-known and solid plugin — our sister site even has a fantastic tutorial on creating a landing page in WordPress with Beaver Builder.
- Front-end inline editor that lets you customize your landing page and see it with real-time live previews
- Fantastic support team
- Drag and drop builder
- Save your customized landing pages and reuse them in other places on your website or export (Pro version) to other WordPress websites
- Dozens of beautiful landing page templates
Cost: Beaver Builder pricing starts at $99.
Elementor Pro is a great choice for a landing page plugin if you’re looking for tons of template options. It’s also a good pick if you’re shopping for a new theme too, as it includes tons of theme templates. This popular plugin is user-friendly (so it’s perfect for beginners) and is especially great for eCommerce sites.
- Includes tons of eCommerce widgets to help you sell products from an online store
- Features a beginner-friendly drag and drop builder
- Save your landing pages as templates to re-use across your site
- Offers lots of customization widgets for you to place all over your site
Cost: Elementor offers both a free version and a paid version, with pricing starting at $49/year.
The Divi Builder is a powerful WordPress page builder by Elegant Themes you should consider for landing pages, too. They offer tons of gorgeous landing page templates to help spark your imagination and give you something to start with. And since it’s also a theme, it’s a great pick if you’re looking for one of the top WordPress themes for small business.
- A well-known drag and drop page builder plugin that is also a WordPress theme
- Includes 20+ landing page templates created by professional designers
- Has 45+ different modules you can move around on a visual editor for you to customize your landing page exactly the way you’d like it
Cost: The Divi Builder costs $89/year or a one-time fee of $249.
Leadpages is an incredibly effective lead generation tool to use to build landing pages easily, without knowing a line of code. It’s straightforward enough for beginners and powerful enough for more advanced users. You can build squeeze pages, lead pages, popups, splash pages, and more.
- Tons of landing page templates for every type of business (150+ landing page designs)
- An easy-to-use drag and drop builder to fully customize your landing pages
- Has a wide selection of integrations including email marketing services and payment processors like Stripe
Cost: Leadpages pricing starts at $25/month (billed annually).
Thrive Architect by Thrive Themes is another top WordPress landing page plugin on our list that’s a good choice if you’re looking for a theme as well. What truly sets this solution apart from the rest is their innovative visual editor that allows you to customize your landing page right on the page, instead of in the sidebar. Thrive Themes says this type of frontend editor is “truly” a visual editor.
- Integrations with webinar services and tons of email marketing platforms
- A/B split testing is available
- 320+ beautifully designed landing page templates that are conversion focused
- Lightning-fast editing in their uniquely visual, real-time, drag and drop builder
- Includes access to themes as well
Cost: Thrive Architect pricing starts at $67 or to access lifetime support plus all their themes and plugins it’s $19/month (billed annually).
OptimizePress is another powerful WordPress plugin you can use to create high-converting landing pages and sales pages.
- 40+ different customizations to add functionality to your landing page
- Email marketing integration
- 100% responsive and mobile-friendly so your landing page looks great on all devices
- Lets you build a membership site with WordPress
- 30+ pre-built templates to get you started
Cost: OptimizePress pricing starts at $97.
WordPress Landing Pages is a free plugin that lets you create landing pages to help you convert your site visitors into customers and email subscribers. It’s designed around inbound marketing practices, so the plugin helps you convert more leads from all of your website traffic.
- Lets you run A/B split testing
- Templates for an easy setup
- Monitor and track conversion rates
- A live landing page builder so you can see everything you are changing in real time
And there you have it. Hopefully, this list of the best WordPress landing page plugins gave you a good idea of which one you’d like to use to build landing pages with.
Want to increase your conversion rates even more (for free)? You may also want to check out our post on how to create a Click To Call button in WordPress.