Looking for a WordPress landing page plugin?
A landing page plugin helps you to easily build high-converting landing pages on your site. It’s a fantastic way to boost your online income.
In this post, we’ve rounded up the best WordPress landing page plugins to help you grow your business online. Here’s a quick overview.
|WordPress Landing Page Plugin||Pro Price|
|OptinMonster||$29/month (billed annually)|
|Thrive Themes (Architect)||$299/year|
|Leadpages||$74/month (billed annually)|
|Landing Page Builder by PluginOps||$49/year|
Best Landing Page Plugins for WordPress
Here’s a quick summary of the top WordPress landing page plugins out there. Click on each to jump to it, or keep reading to learn more about them all.
In This Article
Let’s get into it.
WPForms is a perfect plugin to use to create a dedicated form landing page in WordPress. On top of all the amazing hacks you can do with WPForms, you can also build landing pages that convert like crazy.
The Form Pages addon is specifically made to help you create a standalone form landing page. It greatly simplifies the process of creating a landing page. All you have to do is build a form and with a press of a button, WPForms will turn into a dedicated landing page.
You can choose from different color themes, add a header image, and edit the title and description text for your form page all within the form builder interface. These customization functionalities are perfect for making your landing page match with your branding.
The best part is that you can use any kind of form for your landing page. For instance, you can use a payment form to accept online payments with Stripe, PayPal, or other supported payment gateways.
Similarly, you’re free to use survey forms on a landing page. Doing so can help minimize distractions for survey participants, increasing the chances of collecting more responses to get better insights into your customers.
To make form creation even smoother, you can use one of 1,200+ form templates available in WPForms Pro. Using these templates with a distraction-free landing page is an effective way to boost conversions and spur your business growth to the next level.
Overall, WPForms is one of the best landing page plugins if you need a form on your page for collecting leads.
- Famously easy drag-and-drop builder for simple form creation with a visual editor
- A huge range of template options for your forms including event RSVPs, surveys and polls, and more
- Integrations with the most popular marketing and CRM tools so you can send leads to HubSpot, Salesforce, Drip, and more
Cost: WPForms Pro pricing starts at $199.50/year.
Usually on the top of all best WordPress plugins lists is the wildly popular OptinMonster product. And for good reason.
OptinMonster includes a variety of pre-built templates that suit different kinds of businesses. You can use the template to get a headstart on your landing page design, but you can freely edit components of the page from its user-friendly campaign builder interface.
You can use double optins to ensure you’re only signing up users that are genuinely interested in receiving emails from you, leading to higher engagement and lower unsubscribe rates for your email list.
Overall, OptinMosnter is one of the most powerful WordPress landing page plugins available on the market.
- Extremely user-friendly drag-and-drop builder makes building your landing pages simple even for beginners
- Create a landing page by inserting a lead generation form as an inline campaign or an after post optin into any page
- Great if you’re already using a page builder or a theme with a landing page template like The Divi Builder, Elementor Pro, or Thrive Architect
- Beautiful, effective, and distraction-free fullscreen optins
- Features tons of other effective lead converting tools like discount wheel popups, countdown timers, and Exit Intent technology
- Full GDPR compliance, making it one of the best WordPress GDPR plugins
Cost: There’s no free version of OptinMonster, and pricing for the Pro plan (which includes inline campaigns and fullscreen overlays) starts at $29/month (billed annually).
SeedProd makes it easy to build any kind of WordPress page without writing code. You can use this WordPress landing page builder to quickly design landing pages, optin pages, coming soon pages, and even custom 404s. It’s very popular for putting your site into maintenance mode with a custom landing page as well.
If you’re just getting started with your blogging platform, you’ll love how easy it is to make any layout you need and publish it to your website in minutes. SeedProd includes a huge variety of sales landing page templates that you can use to capture more leads and convert more customers.
And with the drag and drop interface, building landing pages is a breeze. We had a fantastic experience using SeedProd to create custom landing pages with all the elements adjusted to match our design and styling choices.
The capabilities of SeedProd don’t end here because you can even use it to build your own themes without writing any code. The theme builder is a powerful feature for brands that want to stand out with their own unique theme.
You can even integrate email marketing services and RafflePress giveaways.
- 100+ customizable landing page templates
- Visual builder interface for creating themes and pages
- Millions of royalty-free stock photos
- Mobile responsive pages
- Easily undo changes or revisions
- Integration with many marketing automation tools
- Check out our SeedProd review for the full feature list
Cost: SeedProd pricing starts at $39.50/year.
Thrive Architect by Thrive Themes is another top WordPress landing page plugin on our list that’s a good choice if you’re looking for a theme as well.
What truly sets this solution apart from the rest is its innovative visual editor that allows you to customize your landing page right on the page, instead of in the sidebar. Thrive Themes says this type of frontend editor is “truly” a visual editor.
- It’s a great choice for a webinar landing page, since it has integrations with webinar services and tons of email marketing platforms
- Excellent alternative to Google Optimize for A/B split testing
- 320+ beautifully designed landing page templates that are conversion-focused
- Lightning-fast editing in the uniquely visual, real-time, drag-and-drop builder
- Includes access to themes as well
Cost: Thrive starts at $299/year.
One of the best and most popular WordPress landing page plugins on the market is Beaver Builder. You can set up your new landing page in minutes with this well-known and solid plugin — our sister site even has a fantastic tutorial on creating a landing page in WordPress with Beaver Builder.
- Frontend inline editor that lets you customize your landing page and see it with real-time live previews
- Fantastic support team
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Save your customized landing pages and reuse them in other places on your website or export (Pro version) to other WordPress websites
- Dozens of beautiful landing page templates
Cost: Beaver Builder pricing starts at $99.
Elementor Pro is a great choice for a landing page plugin if you’re looking for tons of template options. It’s also a good pick if you’re shopping for a new theme too, as it includes tons of theme templates. This popular plugin is user-friendly (so it’s perfect for beginners) and is especially great for eCommerce sites.
- Includes tons of eCommerce widgets to help you sell products from an online store
- Features a beginner-friendly drag-and-drop builder
- Save your landing pages as templates to reuse across your site
- Offers lots of customization widgets for you to place all over your site
Cost: Elementor offers both a free version and a paid version, with pricing starting at $49/year.
The Divi Builder is a powerful WordPress page builder by Elegant Themes you should consider for landing pages, too. It offers tons of gorgeous landing page templates to help spark your imagination and give you something to start with. And since it’s also a theme, it’s a great pick if you’re looking for one of the top WordPress themes for small business.
- A well-known drag-and-drop page builder plugin that is also a WordPress theme
- Includes 20+ landing page templates created by professional designers
- Has 45+ different modules you can move around on a visual editor for you to customize your landing page exactly the way you’d like it
Cost: The Divi Builder costs $89/year or a one-time fee of $249.
Leadpages is an incredibly effective lead generation tool to use to build landing pages easily, without knowing a line of code. It’s straightforward enough for beginners and powerful enough for more advanced users. You can build squeeze pages, lead pages, popups, splash pages, and more.
Once you purchase your Leadpages plan, you’ll be able to download the Leadpages plugin from your account and install it on your site to easily add your landing pages to WordPress.
- Tons of landing page templates for every type of business (200+ landing page designs)
- An easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder to fully customize your landing pages
- Has a wide selection of integrations including email marketing services and payment processors like Stripe
Cost: Leadpages pricing starts at $37/month (billed annually).
PluginOps Landing Page Builder plugin makes it easy to design landing pages with its drag-and-drop builder. You can use its built-in subscribe form to collect email addresses and track your conversions and other metrics with its integrated analytics report.
- Visual drag-and-drop page builder
- SEO and performance-optimized templates
- Integrated analytics to track clicks, conversions, and more
- A/B testing to find the design that converts leads (premium version only)
- Email marketing integrations and Zapier connections
Cost: There is a free version of the plugin on WordPress.org, or you can purchase a premium license starting at $49/year.
And there you have it! Hopefully, this list of the best WordPress landing page plugins gave you a good idea of which one you’d like to use to build landing pages for your site.
FAQs on Best Landing Page Plugins for WordPress
If you have more questions about landing page plugins for WordPress, here are our answers to a few common ones.
How Do I Make an Impressive Landing Page?
The easiest way to make an impressive landing page is by using a pre-built template in plugins like SeedProd or OptinMonster. These tools include templates that are proven to convert for thousands of other businesses like yours. And it only takes a few clicks to set up the perfect landing page plugin for your site with these tools.
Can I Create a Landing Page in WordPress for Free?
Yes, you can create a landing page in WordPress for free using plugins like SeedProd or Elementor. SeedProd gives you several free landing page templates. Plus, you can build a landing page from scratch using several free page building blocks available in the free version of SeedProd.
How Is a Landing Page Different from a Website?
A landing page is a page within a website that serves a specific conversion-focused objective. For instance, a landing page is designed to turn users into leads or lead into paying customers. It usually includes an offer and a CTA for encourage people to click to join your mailing list, purchase a product, or perform another action beneficial to your business.
Some of the features of a landing page include:
- It’s distraction-free and has fewer links so it focuses on conversions
- Has a clear Call to Action (CTA)
- Gathers email addresses easily
- And more
How Do I Add a Landing Page to My WordPress Site?
One of the easiest and most effective ways to add a landing page to your WordPress website is to use a plugin like SeedProd, Elementor, WPForms, or OptinMonster.
Next, Get More Leads Using a Click to Call Button
Want to increase your conversion rates even more (for free)? You may also want to check out our post on how to create a Click To Call button in WordPress.
We also recommend reading our other roundup posts containing our favorite plugins for small businesses.
- Best Contact Us Page Examples
- Best On-Page SEO Tools
- Best Coming Soon Page Examples
- Best Free WordPress Plugins
- Landing Best Practices
Ready to build your form? Get started today with the easiest WordPress form builder plugin. WPForms Pro includes lots of free templates and offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.