Looking for an easy way to build landing pages that convert a ton of visitors into customers?
Using a landing page plugin to build high-converting landing pages on your site is a fantastic way to boost your online income.
In this post, we’ve rounded up the world’s best WordPress landing page plugins to help you grow your business online.
Here’s a quick summary of the top WordPress landing page plugins out there. Click on each to jump to it or keep reading to learn more about them all.
In This Article
How Is a Landing Page Different from a Website?
We often get asked, “is a landing page different from a website?” Yes, a landing page is different from a website. Think of your site as a house and your landing page as a room in your house.
If you’re on a landing page, you’re on someone’s website. Your website houses your landing page. It’s similar to any other page on your website, but your landing page converts like crazy because:
- It’s distraction-free and has fewer links so it focuses on conversions
- Has a clear Call to Action (CTA)
- Gathers email addresses easily
- And more
How Do I Add a Landing Page to My WordPress Site?
Wondering how do I add a landing page to my WordPress site? It’s incredibly simple to do.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to add a landing page to your WordPress website is to use a plugin.
The Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins
Check out this list of the world’s top landing page plugins for WordPress:
WPForms is a perfect plugin to use to create a dedicated form landing page in WordPress. On top of all the amazing hacks you can do with WPForms, you can also build landing pages that convert like crazy.
- Famously easy drag-and-drop builder for simple form creation with a visual editor
- The Form Pages addon is specifically made to help you create a standalone form landing page
- A huge range of template options for your forms including event RSVPs, surveys and polls, and more
- Integrations with the most popular marketing and CRM tools so you can send leads to HubSpot, Salesforce, Drip, and more
Cost: WPForms Pro pricing starts at $199.50/year.
Get started with WPForms, the world’s most user-friendly contact form plugin, today.
Usually on the top of all best WordPress plugins lists is the wildly popular OptinMonster product. And for good reason.
The well-loved tool is built from the ground up to focus on getting you more conversions and has 2 great ways to make a landing sales page using either an inline campaign or a fullscreen welcome mat.
- Extremely user-friendly drag-and-drop builder makes building your landing pages simple even for beginners
- Create a landing page by inserting a lead generation form as an inline campaign or an after post optin into any page
- Great if you’re already using a page builder or a theme with a landing page template like The Divi Builder, Elementor Pro, or Thrive Architect
- Beautiful, effective, and distraction-free fullscreen optins
- Features tons of other effective lead converting tools like discount wheel popups, countdown timers, and Exit Intent technology
- Full GDPR compliance, making it one of the best WordPress GDPR plugins
Cost: There’s no free version of OptinMonster, and pricing for the Pro plan (which includes inline campaigns and fullscreen overlays) starts at $29/month (billed annually).
Get started with OptinMonster today!
SeedProd makes it easy to build any kind of WordPress page without writing code. You can use it to quickly design landing pages, optin pages, coming soon pages, and even custom 404s.
If you’re just getting started with your blogging platform, you’ll love how easy it is to make any layout you need and publish it to your website in minutes. You can even integrate email marketing services and RafflePress giveaways.
Want more ideas? Check out our article on landing page form examples. We also used SeedProd to make a ‘coming soon’ page, so be sure to take a look at the tutorial for more screenshots.
- 100+ customizable landing page templates
- Fun drag-and-drop page builder
- Millions of royalty-free stock photos
- Mobile responsive pages
- Easily undo changes or revisions
- Integration with many marketing automation tools
- Check out our SeedProd review for the full feature list
Cost: SeedProd pricing starts at $39.50/year.
Get started with SeedProd today!
4. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect by Thrive Themes is another top WordPress landing page plugin on our list that’s a good choice if you’re looking for a theme as well. What truly sets this solution apart from the rest is its innovative visual editor that allows you to customize your landing page right on the page, instead of in the sidebar. Thrive Themes says this type of frontend editor is “truly” a visual editor.
- It’s a great choice for a webinar landing page, since it has integrations with webinar services and tons of email marketing platforms
- Excellent alternative to Google Optimize for A/B split testing
- 320+ beautifully designed landing page templates that are conversion-focused
- Lightning-fast editing in the uniquely visual, real-time, drag-and-drop builder
- Includes access to themes as well
Cost: Thrive Architect pricing starts at $67 or to access lifetime support plus all the themes and plugins it’s $19/month (billed annually).
5. Beaver Builder
One of the best and most popular WordPress landing page plugins on the market is Beaver Builder. You can set up your new landing page in minutes with this well-known and solid plugin — our sister site even has a fantastic tutorial on creating a landing page in WordPress with Beaver Builder.
- Frontend inline editor that lets you customize your landing page and see it with real-time live previews
- Fantastic support team
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Save your customized landing pages and reuse them in other places on your website or export (Pro version) to other WordPress websites
- Dozens of beautiful landing page templates
Cost: Beaver Builder pricing starts at $99.
6. Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro is a great choice for a landing page plugin if you’re looking for tons of template options. It’s also a good pick if you’re shopping for a new theme too, as it includes tons of theme templates. This popular plugin is user-friendly (so it’s perfect for beginners) and is especially great for eCommerce sites.
- Includes tons of eCommerce widgets to help you sell products from an online store
- Features a beginner-friendly drag-and-drop builder
- Save your landing pages as templates to reuse across your site
- Offers lots of customization widgets for you to place all over your site
Cost: Elementor offers both a free version and a paid version, with pricing starting at $49/year.
7. The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder is a powerful WordPress page builder by Elegant Themes you should consider for landing pages, too. It offers tons of gorgeous landing page templates to help spark your imagination and give you something to start with. And since it’s also a theme, it’s a great pick if you’re looking for one of the top WordPress themes for small business.
- A well-known drag-and-drop page builder plugin that is also a WordPress theme
- Includes 20+ landing page templates created by professional designers
- Has 45+ different modules you can move around on a visual editor for you to customize your landing page exactly the way you’d like it
Cost: The Divi Builder costs $89/year or a one-time fee of $249.
Leadpages is an incredibly effective lead generation tool to use to build landing pages easily, without knowing a line of code. It’s straightforward enough for beginners and powerful enough for more advanced users. You can build squeeze pages, lead pages, popups, splash pages, and more.
Once you purchase your Leadpages plan, you’ll be able to download the Leadpages plugin from your account and install it on your site to easily add your landing pages to WordPress.
- Tons of landing page templates for every type of business (200+ landing page designs)
- An easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder to fully customize your landing pages
- Has a wide selection of integrations including email marketing services and payment processors like Stripe
Cost: Leadpages pricing starts at $37/month (billed annually).
9. Landing Page Builder by PluginOps
PluginOps Landing Page Builder plugin makes it easy to design landing pages with its drag-and-drop builder. You can use its built-in subscribe form to collect email addresses and track your conversions and other metrics with its integrated analytics report.
- Visual drag-and-drop page builder
- SEO and performance-optimized templates
- Integrated analytics to track clicks, conversions, and more
- A/B testing to find the design that converts leads (premium version only)
- Email marketing integrations and Zapier connections
Cost: There is a free version of the plugin on WordPress.org, or you can purchase a premium license starting at $49/year.
Next, Get More Leads Using a Click to Call Button
And there you have it! Hopefully, this list of the best WordPress landing page plugins gave you a good idea of which one you’d like to use to build landing pages for your site.
Want to increase your conversion rates even more (for free)? You may also want to check out our post on how to create a Click To Call button in WordPress.
And if you like this post, then please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates from our blog.
Do optimizepress have a free version?
Hey Amadi – I’d suggest contacting their team for such pre-sale questions. Looking at their pricing page, it seems they don’t have a free version but they have a 30 days refund policy if you don’t like their product.
I hope this info helps!