Want to get WPForms completely for free? You can use WPForms Lite without spending a penny. In this post, we’ll show you how to get an unlimited free WPForms trial by using WPForms Lite.
What Is WPForms Lite?
WPForms Lite is the free version of WPForms, the world’s most popular WordPress form plugin. It lets you easily create, save, and publish forms on your WordPress website without writing a single line of code.
So how much is WPForms? You’ll be happy to learn that the WPForms Lite plugin is free, forever.
And with this free trial of WPForms Lite (that never expires), you’ll get access to features that let you do things like:
- Create online forms for your site without writing any code
- Add and remove form fields easily with a drag and drop builder
- Collect leads with email subscription forms for your email marketing
- Display beautiful mobile-responsive forms on your site
- Prevent spam submissions with reCAPTCHA and Honeypot
- Get access to WPForms support
On top of that, if you ever decide to upgrade your WPForms account from Lite to Pro (which is incredibly easy), you’ll instantly get access to additional WPForms addons and premium features that let you do things like:
- Accept payments online via PayPal and Stripe through web order forms
- Make beautiful Conversational Forms
- Gather visitor insights with surveys and polls
- Use smart conditional logic to show or hide fields:
- Collect user locations with the Geolocation addon
- Capture partial form entries to reduce form abandonment with the Form Abandonment addon
- Get priority customer support
- And a ton more…
How Do I Get a WPForms Trial for Free?
It’s easy to get WPForms free. To activate your unlimited free WPForms trial, all you need to do is download and install WPForms Lite.
Make sure you learn why you must avoid any WPForms Pro free downloads, WPForms nulled, or a WPForms Pro crack you see floating around the web.
Next, we’ll walk you through how to install WPForms Lite on your WordPress site.
How Do I Install WPForms Free Version?
So if you’re ready to get your WPForms trial and download WPForms Lite (it’s free forever and ever!), make sure you’re using WordPress.org, not WordPress.com. For more details, check out our post on WordPress.org vs WordPress.com.
Step 1: Install the Plugin
From your WordPress dashboard, head over to the panel on the left and hover over Plugins then select Add New.
Next, type the keyword “WPForms” into the search box on the top right corner.
Now, click on the grey Install Now button next to the plugin called Contact From by WPForms.
Step 2: Activate the Plugin
Next, click on the blue Activate button.
And that’s it!
Your WPForms free version is now ready to go and you can start making your first form right away. Next, click the video below to watch a walk-through or read our guide on how to create your first form.
Wondering what else you can do with WPForms? Check out these articles:
- How to Export WordPress Form Entries to CSV
- How to Build Spam-Free WordPress Contact Forms
- WPForms Power Hacks To Grow Your Business Online
So now that you know exactly how to get an WPForms trial and use WPForms for free, tell your friends! And for more free things to use on your website, check out our handy guide of the best free WordPress plugins.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with the most powerful WordPress forms plugin today.