WordPress Tutorials, Tips, and Resources to Help Grow Your Business
Want to find out why your customers canceled their subscription with you? With our form templates pack, it’s so easy to create a cancellation survey form in WordPress. Just choose the cancellation survey template and start customizing it per your needs with the drag and drop builder.
In this article, we’ll show you how to create a customer cancellation survey in just a few clicks.
Why Create a Customer Cancellation Survey?
With a Customer Cancellation Survey form, you can ask all the right questions to your former clients in an easy way. You can tell them how sorry you are to see them go and identify the reasons that make them leave you.
The insights from this survey will help you create a strategy to retain your current customers.
Creating a Customer Cancellation Survey Form
After the activation, you’ll have to install the Form Templates Pack addon. The addon allows you to choose from a huge variety of pre-built templates for every niche and industry, including a Cancellation Survey Form template.
After installing the addon, create a new cancellation form by navigating to WPForms » Add New. Then, scroll down until you find the Additional Templates section. Using the search box, you can find the right form template.
When the pre-built form loads, most of the work is already done. You can then easily customize the fields in the form per your needs using the drag and drop builder.
Sample Customer Exit Survey Questions
The default questions in the customer loss survey template are:
- How long had you been using the subscription / service?
- How often did you use the subscription / service?
- Overall, how satisfied were you with the subscription / service?
- What was the primary reason for canceling your subscription / service?
- Would you use the product / service in the future?
- Would you recommend our product / service to colleagues or contacts within your industry?
- What could we do to improve our subscription / service?
To get the most responses, we recommend keeping your survey as short as possible. Choose your questions wisely.
Here are a few other revealing cancellation questions you might consider asking:
- Did we meet your expectations?
- Is there anything we could have done differently?
- What was the greatest benefit you got from the product / service?
- Has the support team treated you with the attention and courteousness you expected?
- Was the billing clear?
Publishing the Form
Once you created the form, you can go to your page editor and publish it easily. Click the Add Form button just above the text editor.
In the modal popup that appears, select the right form and click Publish.
You’ve successfully created a cancellation survey form in WordPress.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also want to read how to boost customer happiness with these form success messages.
What are you waiting for? Get started with the most powerful WordPress forms plugin today.