Do you want to learn how to add WPForms to a page in WordPress?
WPForms is the most user-friendly WordPress form builder plugin that allows you to embed online forms on any page of your website – without adding any extra HTML code.
In this post, we’ll guide you on how to add WPForms to a page in WordPress.
How Do I Add WPForms to a Page in WordPress?
Here’s a quick rundown of our detailed tutorial:
- Install and Activate WPForms
- Create a New Form
- Add WPForms to a Page With the Embed Wizard
- Add WPForms to a Page With the Block Editor
So, let’s get started!
Step 1: Install and Activate WPForms
The first thing you’ll need to do is install and activate the WPForms plugin. If you face any difficulty in the plugin installation process, you can check out this step-by-step guide on how to install a plugin in WordPress.
Step 2: Create a New Form
Once you’ve successfully installed and activated WPForms, you’ll need to create a new contact form using WPForms.
To do that, head over to your WordPress dashboard and click WPForms » Add New.
Now, a form setup screen will open. Here you need to add a name to your form and select the form template you want to use.
WPForms offers 300+ pre-built professional-looking form templates. All form templates are completely customizable; you can select any template and use it on your website.
Here we’ll choose a Simple Contact Form Template.
Once you click on the template, you’ll be redirected to the WPForms form builder dashboard.
You can view your contact form on the right, and the left side contains the additional form field options.
WPForms comes with an easy drag and drop builder. You can drag form fields from this builder and drop them into your contact form.
You can also add, remove and edit form fields just with a single click.
WPForms Form Settings
With WPForms, you also get the flexibility to configure the following form settings:
- Configure form general settings: You can change the form title, description, and submit button text. Also, to stop contact form spam, you can enable the hCaptcha and anti-spam features of WPForms.
- Customize form notifications settings: You can add email addresses that will receive notifications about form submissions. Also, you can add multiple form notifications to send your customers a notification email receipt once they fill out your form.
- Configure form confirmations settings: You can customize the confirmation message users will receive from you once they submit their order form. You can send your users a personalized text message, display a beautiful Thank You page or redirect them to a different website.
Once you’re done with all the customization options, don’t forget to click on the Save button at the top right corner of the page. Also, you can preview your form by clicking on the Preview button.
Now, we’ll see how you can embed your form into a page on your WordPress website.
With WPForms, you can add your form to a page using 2 methods:
Step 3: Add WPForms to a Page With the Embed Wizard (Method 1)
WPForms has a built-in Embed button that allows you to add your form on any website page without switching the tab or closing the form window.
You can add your freshly made contact form directly from the form builder dashboard. To add your form, click on the Embed button at the top of your page.
Clicking the embed button will open a popup window with 2 form embedding options.
- Select Existing Page: This option allows you to choose from the existing pages of your websites.
Select the existing page and click the Let’s Go button.
- Create New Page: If you want to display your form on a new page, you can use this option to create a new page and then add your form.
Add a page title and click the Let’s Go button.
And that’s how you can use the Embed Wizard to add WPForms to any page of your WordPress website.
Step 4: Add WPForms to a Page With the Block Editor (Method 2)
In this method, we’ll use the WPForms block to embed the contact form on a page.
First, open the page where you want to add your contact form. Once done, click on the “+” icon and add the WPForms block from the block editor.
Now, select your form and update the page.
This is how a Simple Contact Form looks on a live page.
Excellent job on completing the contact form embedding tutorial!
Next: Create a Divi Contact Form
And there you’ve it! This is how easy it’s to add WPForms to a page in WordPress. Furthermore, if you want, you can also add your contact form to any WordPress post or even as a sidebar widget.
And if you’ve got a website built with the Divi builder, then you might be interested in learning our detailed tutorial on how to create a Divi contact form with WPForms.
WPForms Pro includes awesome features and functionalities that will enhance your form-building experience on your website. You can create powerful online forms like surveys and polls, online donation forms, job application forms, and many more online contact forms.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with the most powerful WordPress form builder plugin today and create awesome contact forms on your WordPress websites.