Looking for the best Campaign Monitor integrations?
Campaign Monitor is a powerful web app that allows you to run beautiful email marketing campaigns and helps you grow your mailing list online.
In this article, we’ll see some top tools that provide a seamless way to integrate Campaign Monitor with your WordPress website.
But first, let’s see the answer to a general question!
Does Campaign Monitor Integrate With WordPress?
Campaign Monitor is a web-based email marketing tool, which means you can’t directly integrate it with WordPress.
You need to use the Campaign Monitor addons, 3rd party apps, or WordPress plugins to complete the integration process with WordPress.
But if you’re looking for a fast, simple, and code-free process, then we recommend you to use a WordPress plugin because:
- A WordPress plugin is packed with multiple features and helps grow your email list faster.
- You can combine and leverage both the WordPress plugin and Campaign Monitor features.
- You can automate your email marketing strategy via your WordPress website dashboard.
- As compared to 3-rd party apps, WordPress plugins are easy to use and economical.
Now let’s see the list of tools that provide effortless ways to connect Campaign Monitor with WordPress.
Top Campaign Monitor Integrations
Our best Campaign Monitor integration for WordPress is WPForms.
WPForms is the most beginner-friendly form builder plugin for WordPress. You can create any different types of online forms with its interactive drag and drop interface.
Displaying online forms is one of the best ways to capture leads and grow an email list. If you want to skyrocket your email campaigns and manage them via your website dashboard, connect your Campaign Monitor account with WPForms.
Campaign Monitor addon gives you tons of powerful features for your website’s Campaign Monitor forms:
- Automatically create a new subscriber and add it to your Campaign Monitor mailing lists when users submit your forms
- Allow you to choose which Campaign Monitor list to send your email subscribers to
- Allow you to select which Campaign Monitor group to send your email subscribers to
- Flexibility to create Campaign Monitor custom fields in WordPress
- Create a Campaign Monitor subscribe form in WordPress
- Flexibility to map form fields to different merge fields in Campaign Monitor
- Use Smart Tags to send a notification to the user when they subscribe
- Flexibility to update, delete and archive existing subscribers
- Automatically send subscriber information to Google Sheets
- And more!
Pricing: WPForms Pro costs $199.50/year.
Bonus: With WPForms Pro you get plenty of customizable pre-built form templates. So if you want to speed up your work, you can simply use these ready-made form templates.
SeedProd is a powerful landing page builder for WordPress that also provides a Campaign Monitor integration.
You can create high-converting and beautiful landing pages in just a few clicks. And if you don’t want to start from scratch, you can use pre-built landing page templates.
You can embed email subscription forms on your site’s live pages or display Coming Soon, and Maintenance Mode pages asking visitors’ email addresses so you can grow your email list before your site’s launch.
- Beautiful landing page templates that integrate directly with Campaign Monitor
- Control which Campaign Monitor list to send your email subscribers to
- Double opt-in feature
- Update existing subscribers
- Welcome email when new subscribers sign up.
Pricing: SeedProd Pro starts at $199.50/year.
Want to know more about SeedProd? Check out our review of SeedProd for all the complete feature lists.
OptinMonster is the best lead generation plugin for WordPress. It helps you collect email subscribers and capture leads by displaying attractive marketing popups and opt-in forms.
OptinMonster is flawlessly integrated with Campaign Monitor. And you can create a Campaign Monitor popup and other exciting campaigns that help you grow your email list faster.
- Drag and drop builder
- A/B testing for email campaigns
- Opt-in email marketing campaigns for permission-based email collection
- Exit-intent popup feature for the visitor that immediately leaves your website
- Geolocation feature to target visitors based on their physical location
- Advanced targeting rules to display campaigns to the right audience
- Customize messages based on user behavior.
Pricing: OptinMonster Pro starts at $29/month.
Who doesn’t like freebies? And what’s the best way to attract visitors other than giveaways?
So if you’re planning to run giveaways and looking for a tool to integrate those giveaways with Campaign Monitor, then your search is over.
RafflePress is the WordPress giveaway plugin that provides a great Campaign Monitor integration.
- Host customized giveaways and grow your Campaign Monitor email
- Send your new subscribers directly into the Campaign Monitor list of your choice
- Grant different amounts of contest points for joining your Campaign Monitor subscriber list
- Display opt-in confirmation checkbox.
Pricing: RafflePress Pro starts at $79.20/year.
Formidable Forms is a powerful form builder plugin for technical and advanced users. Its Campaign Monitor addon lets you add leads automatically from your WordPress forms to your Campaign Monitor account.
Formidable forms provide features to connect Campaign Monitor to your WordPress forms. If you’re a beginner, we suggest you use some easy options like WPForms; it’s beginner-friendly and has Campaign Monitor integration.
- Build advanced forms that add data from the forms directly to your Campaign Monitor lists
- Sort leads automatically based on tags and Campaign Monitor groups
- Choose between single or double opt-in subscriptions
- Ask users to update information whenever they fill out a form
- Send data from fields in your signup form to custom fields in Campaign Monitor
Pricing: Formidable Forms Business starts at $199.50/year.
Zapier is a powerful tool to integrate Campaign Monitor with WordPress. It’s a 3rd-party connector app that helps you connect your website to 5,000+ web apps.
Zapier is a powerful tool; however, connecting Campaign Monitor to WordPress via Zapier is a bit of a long process. Both are web apps that means you can’t directly integrate them with your WordPress website.
In order to connect Zapier and Campaign Monitor with WordPress, first, you need to verify the API key for both the apps and embed code to complete the process.
- Sends Facebook Ad leads to Campaign Monitor list
- Automatically unsubscribe people from your Campaign Monitor lists if they are already present in other CRM lists
- Sign subscribers up for your webinar or add them to your Discord server
Pricing: Zapier has a free plan, and paid plans start at $19.99/month.
Next, Save Your Form Data in WordPress Database
And that’s it! These are our picks of the 6 best Campaign Monitor Integrations. We hope this list helps you choose the best tool according to your website needs.
Once you have synced your Campaign Monitor account to your WordPress website forms, check out our post on how to save your form data in WordPress Database to manage your form entries from the dashboard.
And if you’re using Asana as a project management tool in your organization, then you might be interested in checking the top Asana integrations to improve your workflow.
Ready to build your form? Get started with the most beginner WordPress form builder plugin today. WPForms Pro includes lots of free templates and offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.