Wondering what WordPress and Constant Contact integrations are out there?
If you’re using this popular email marketing service, it’s a smart idea to know some of the most powerful tools out there that’ll connect with it and make running your business online even easier (and more profitable!).
So in this post, we’ve gathered the top Constant Contact integrations into this list, so you can pick some that’ll help make you more money.
Here’s a table of contents if you’d like to skip to one in particular:
- Constant Contact for Gmail
- Zoho CRM
How to Integrate WordPress With Constant Contact
The easiest way to integrate Constant Contact with WordPress is to use the WPForms plugin. (Especially if you’re not a web developer or if you can’t write code).
This lets you create website forms that automatically send data into your Constant Contact account. Making things a breeze.
Plus, using an online form builder can help you integrate Constant Contact in a lot of ways all over your website, by letting you create forms like:
- Basic Contact Forms
- Order Forms
- Surveys and Polls
- Newsletter Signup Forms
- User Registration Forms
- Job Application Forms
- File Upload Forms
…and 100+ more.
The cool thing is, it’s not only form tools that have built integrations for Constant Contact. There are a lot of great Constant Contact integrations out there, so let’s get to it and check them out.
Top Constant Contact WordPress Integrations
Constant Contact is definitely among the most popular of the email marketing providers available. And it’s especially great if you’re a small business owner trying to juggle running a website along with everything else you’ve got to do because it’s got some great integrations.
So, we put together this list of the top Constant Contact integrations for WordPress so you can help automate your website.
WPForms has the best Constant Contact integration with WordPress that’s available. Its built-in integration makes it super simple to create a Constant Contact form in WordPress (or even simply add a Constant Contact list signup checkbox to all of your existing forms.).
WPForms Pro Features:
- Sends data from your website forms right into your Constant Contact email lists
- Geolocation tools that let you see where people are filling out your forms from, turn on address autocomplete, and display maps
- Conditional Logic lets you quickly segment your email lists
- Order forms that accept multiple payment services like Stripe and PayPal
- The awesome Form Abandonment tools lets you capture leads that don’t finish filling out your form so you can follow up
- User Journey addon lets you see where people were before they hit submit on your form.
…and a ton more.
Pricing: WPForms Pro costs $199.50/year
RafflePress, the best giveaway plugin for WordPress, is on our list of the top Constant Contact integrations for good reason. They’ve got a built-in Constant Contact integration along with tons of powerful tools that make growing your website not only easy but pretty fun too.
- Tons of templates for giveaways so anyone can build them easily and quickly
- Grow your email list with contests that go viral
- Contests are hosted on landing pages that reduce distractions to get you more audience engagement
- Award different amounts of contest points (entries) for signing up for your Constant Contact email list.
Pricing: RafflePress Pro starts at $79.20/year
Not only is SeedProd a complete must-have WordPress plugin for building landing pages, but it’s also a fantastic Constant Contact integration. SeedProd lets you connect your stunning landing pages to your email account easily.
- Super easy so even beginners or non-techies can build webpages
- The Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode lets you ask for people’s email addresses so you can grow your contacts list before you even finish building your site
- Start accepting leads into your Constant Contact account from your SeedProd-built landing page (that converts like crazy).
Pricing: SeedProd Pro starts at $199.50/year
OptinMonster has a Constant Contact integration that helps you connect your email marketing to this powerful web conversion toolkit. On top of that, it offers lots of amazing things for your site and business like:
- Customize your Constant Contact forms to personalize them based on user behavior
- High converting templates and built-in A/B testing
- Use your Constant Contact form popups in floating bars, fullscreen mats, triggered on Exit Intent, and more, so you can really convince website visitors to give you their email addresses
- Personalize messages based on user behavior.
Pricing: OptinMonster Pro starts at $29/month
If you want to run a membership website and need a Constant Contact integration on WordPress, make sure to check out MemberPress. You can use all the powerful features of Constant Contact while also using MemberPress to make recurring revenue by selling exclusive members-only content.
- Simple to use
- Explode profits by getting money from your members every single month, and keep track of your members in your Constant Contact email list
- Get higher-quality leads by turning on the double opt-in feature (so they get a confirmation link first, proving it’s a valid email address).
Pricing: MemberPress starts at $149/year
If you want the ability to connect thousands of web apps to your Constant Contact account, Zapier has a direct Constant Contact integration that can do just that. This 3rd-party connector service will let you easily integrate tons of things to Constant Contact.
Here are some popular ways people use Zapier and Constant Contact:
- Create contacts in Constant Contact from Facebook ads leads
- Add contacts from Google Sheets to Constant Contact
- Add Google Contacts to Contact Contact.
Pricing: Zapier has a limited free plan and paid plans start at $19.99/month (billed annually)
Another tool on our list of the best Constant Contact integrations for WordPress includes Constant Contact for Gmail. While the features are limited, you can use Constant Contact for Gmail to quickly import contacts from your Gmail account.
- Add Google contacts to an existing or newly created list in Constant Contact
- Limited to 5,000 contacts.
8. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM has an integration with Constant Contact that helps connect the data between your email marketing software and your Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Connect your Zoho CRM contacts and leads to your master email list in Constant Contact
- Opt-outs are automatically synced between both Zoho and Constant Contact
- Integrate Zoho List Views to Constant Contact Lists
- Automatically converts your leads into contact in Constant Contact lists
- One of the best CRM software out there for custom field mapping.
Pricing: Zoho CRM starts at $14/user/monthly (billed annually)
LiveChat has a Constant Contact integration that makes it easy to support both email marketing and conversational marketing.
- Connect with customers live or with automated bots with the best live chat software
- Lightning fast
- A gorgeous tool that looks super professional
- Mobile-responsive so you and your agents can chat with website visitors from a tablet, laptop, or even mobile device
- Offers surveys to find out how the session went so you can improve things.
Pricing: LiveChat starts at $16/month (billed annually)
So, out of all these integrations, we think using WPForms will be the most impactful on your small business. SeedProd, RafflePress, OptinMonster, and MemberPress are great additions to consider also.
Why Use WPForms + Constant Contact Integration
Constant Contact users that have WPForms Pro on their website get so much more than just a fantastic email marketing integration.
For all small business website owners, access to WPForms Pro includes:
- A Visual Form Builder: Build WordPress website forms in minutes without code
- Unlimited Forms: Create as many forms as you need with no limited
- Templates: Access 100+ pre-built templates, ready to go for any niche or industry
- Surveys: Gather data with surveys and polls to see and export the results in gorgeous graphs
- Conversational Forms: Watch your conversion rates explode with engaging and modern-looking forms
- Secure Your Forms: Protect forms with different anti-spam options like custom captcha, hCaptcha, or Google reCAPTCHA v2 or v3.
- User Journey Reports: See where people went on your site before they filled out your forms.
- Form Landing Pages: Get more people to finish your forms by turning them into distraction-free landing pages in just one click.
- Order Forms: Boost revenue by accepting Stripe and PayPal right on your forms.
- World-Class Support: A friendly and knowledgeable team that’ll help guide you in the right direction if you need help with your website forms.
…and a lot more.
Plus, there are tons of other powerful features that can help make running your website not only easy but more profitable too.
Next Steps: Boost Email Marketing Success
And there it is! We hope that this post helped you learn the top Constant Contact integrations that exist for WordPress. And, how you can use them to get more money from your website.
Alright, so now that you’ve synced up your WPForms Pro and Constant Contact, you’ll really want to learn how to get even more people to fill out your forms than ever before. Check out our guide to conversational marketing to learn how to really impress your leads.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with the world’s best form builder today.