It’s finally here.
You can now connect WPForms with your favorite web applications using our Zapier Addon.
Zapier allows you to automatically move information between web apps, so you can focus on your most important work.
They have more than 500 web apps in their ecosystem, and now you can connect your WordPress forms with all of them.
For example, when someone submits a form on your WordPress site, you can:
- Create a Lead in Salesforce
- Create a contact in HubSpot
- Send text messages using Twilio
- Add a Google Contact
- Make a task in Trello or Asana (check out these top Asana integrations for ideas)
- Integrate WPForms with Podio spaces
- Create an Issue in Jira
- Add a customer in QuickBooks
- Add a customer in ProjectManager.com
- Get a Slack Notification
That’s just a few examples. The possibilities here are endless.
This was a long time in the making.
Since WPForms is not a SaaS application, we had unique challenges working with Zapier’s new API requirements as a WordPress plugin. We’re thankful for the support and collaboration from their team.
Go ahead and try out the new Zapier addon which is available for all Pro and Ultimate users. Also don’t forget to send us your feedback and suggestions.
I really appreciate your patience and support.
Syed and the WPForms team