Connecting your web forms to whatever email marketing platform you use should be easy, and the outcome should be effective.
That’s why we’re super excited to announce that we’ve released the highly-requested ActiveCampaign addon.
Let’s check out exactly what this new addon means for you, your forms, and your website.
Easy Email Marketing Integration
Are you using ActiveCampaign as your email marketing service?
The ActiveCampaign addon is now available! That means you can sync all of your WPForms contact forms directly to your marketing lists in ActiveCampaign.
The WPForms + ActiveCampaign integration means you have access to tons of user-friendly features designed to help you skyrocket your email list’s growth.
Here are a few of the features you’ll enjoy with the ActiveCampaign addon:
- Create unlimited ActiveCampaign signup forms on your WordPress website
- Add form field data to the contact in ActiveCampaign
- Automatically send all contact information straight to the list of your choosing in your ActiveCampaign account, without the need for any 3rd-party integration tools
- Record events like form submissions
- Add or remove specific tags to better segment users
- Define subscriber status to a new contact (Active or Unconfirmed)
- Let your contacts easily update their personal info, remove themselves from specific campaigns, or unsubscribe altogether
- Enable conditional logic to easily segment your contacts for better campaign results
On top of the grand ActiveCampaign addon, we’ve also quietly rolled out WPForms 1.5.9.
At WPForms, we’re all about improving the user experience, so that’s why we think you’ll be so excited about the new Background Processing feature in this release.
Your forms are about to become lightning-fast. Now in WPForms, once your user submits a form, certain processes will be performed after the form submission.
Previously, when a visitor hit submit on a form, all actions you had assigned that form to perform would need to happen before the submission could be complete.
For example, say you have a simple contact form on your Contact Us page that’s using some of WPForms’ awesome features. When a form is submitted on your site, you’ve set everything up to:
- Create a new customer
- Add that customer to your ActiveCampaign email list
- Send a form notification to you, the customer, and/or your sales teams
Your form will now perform these actions after the submission, instead of during, so your user doesn’t have to wait. It’s going to make the user experience that much faster!
Because this fancy new asynchronous tasks feature allows your forms to perform processing actions in the background, form submissions will now be nice and speedy for your users, keeping them happy and impressed with your website.
Keep in mind that forms with reCAPTCHA and/or Stripe functionality won’t submit until those processes are complete.
We’re looking forward to updating some of our existing integrations to work with this new process.
We’ll be taking the background processing feature and adding compatibility in even more areas of WPForms to keep making things in other places even faster.
And that’s it for today. We hope you love the new ActiveCampaign addon and the background processing feature, and that it helps you make growing your business online even more efficient. Feel free to send your feedback our way once you try it.
Don’t have the WPForms Elite license? Click here to Get Started today and experience the power and ease of WPForms.
As always, thank you for your continued support of WPForms. We look forward to bringing you more awesome updates soon!
Lisa and the WPForms team