Documentation, Reference Materials and Tutorials for WPForms
WPForms makes it super easy to add email subscription signup forms using popular email service providers like MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse, etc. In this article, we will show you how to install and use the GetResponse addon for WPForms.
Based on the license you purchase, you will have access to specific addons that will help you extend the functionality of WPForms. If you do not have access to the GetResponse addon for WPForms, then please see our guide on how to upgrade your WPForms license.
We are assuming, that you have already installed WPForms on your WordPress site.
1. Login to your WordPress admin area and click on WPForms and then click on Addons.
2. Click on the Install button next to GetResponse addon.
This will download and install the GetResponse addon.
3. You need to click on Activate button in order to start using GetResponse Addon with WPForms.
Integrating GetResponse with WPForms
4. Click on WPForms menu item in WordPress admin menu, and then click on Settings.
On the settings page, click on the Integrations tab and there you will find GetResponse integration option. Clicking on it will display ‘Add Account’ button, which will display these two fields.
Here you need to enter your GetResponse API key and a unique account label for easy identification.
5. To get the API key, login to your GetResponse account and navigate to the Integrations page.
The credentials will be located in the GetResponse API section. You may need to change the status option if it isn’t already On.
Paste this key in your WPForms settings, and you’re good to go.
How to Use GetResponse Addon with WPForms
1. Click on the WPForms menu item in the WordPress admin menu and edit a form where you want to add email signup or create a new form.
If this is your first time creating a form with WPForms, then take a look at this article on creating your first form with WPForms.
2. In the form builder, click on the Marketing tab and then click on GetResponse. You will need to click on the ‘Add New Connection’ button and enter your account name. This will fetch your GetResponse information, so you can select the email list you want to use.
After that you need to select list fields you want to add to your form fields.
Click on the save button to continue.
That’s all, you have successfully installed GetResponse addon for WPForms and learned how to use it to create your own email signup forms.
- Changed: Adjust display order so that the providers show in alphabetical order
- Changed: Improved error logging
- Changed: Prevent plugin from running if WPForms Pro is not activated
- Initial release.