Action that is triggered at the end of the page load only if a form created with WPForms is found on the page.
This action does not accept any parameters.
This action works much like the standard WordPress
wp_footer action. It will run at the end of the page load, but specifically for the
wpforms_wp_footer action, it will only fire if there is a form created with WPForms found on that page.
wpforms_wp_footer action to disable the scroll animation on multi-page forms.
- How to Modify Date Field Date Picker Strings
- How to Disable Scroll Animation on Multi Page Forms
- How to Customize the Date Time Field Date Options
- How to Change the Timeout on the Modern File Upload
- How to Provide an Age Restriction on the Datepicker Form Field
- How to Change the Scrolling Speed on Multi Page Forms
- How to Allow the Date Picker Inside Conversational Forms
- How to Skip Page Breaks When Using Conditional Logic
- How to Set a Minimum Number of Characters on a Text Form Field