Action that is triggered at the end of the page load only if a form created with WPForms is found on the page.
This action does not accept any parameters.
This action works much like the standard WordPress
wp_footer action. It will run at the end of the page load, but specifically for the
wpforms_wp_footer action, it will only fire if there is a form created with WPForms found on that page.
wpforms_wp_footer action to disable the scroll animation on multi page forms.
- How to Allow Date Range or Multiple Dates in Date Picker
- How to Modify Date Field Date Picker Strings
- How to Disable Scroll Animation on Multi Page Forms
- How to Customize the Date Time Field Date Options
- How to Conditionally Show the Submit Button
- How to Set a Default Date for Your Date Picker Form Field