Curious which AWeber integrations exist so you can use your email marketing provider to its full potential?
There are a few really powerful AWeber integrations that are around and can do awesome things.
So in this post, we’ve rounded up the greatest AWeber integrations out there so you can find some that can help really take your small business website (and digital marketing strategy) to the next level.
Here’s a table of contents if you’d like to jump ahead in this post.
- Formidable Forms
- AWeber for WordPress
How Do I Integrate AWeber With My Website?
It’s incredibly easy to connect AWeber to your WordPress website. You just need to have the proper tools to do it.
The easiest way to sync AWeber up with your forms is to add a contact form to your website and find one that has an AWeber integration. It takes just minutes to do it using a WordPress form builder plugin, such as WPForms (and this is by far the easiest way for non-developers).
Plus, using a form builder can help you integrate AWeber in many ways all across your site. And, you can use it to create all types of forms like:
- Basic Contact Forms
- Exit Interviews
- Newsletter Signup Forms
- Lead Magnet Optin Forms
- User Registration Forms
- Order Forms
- Quote Request Forms
…and 100+ more.
And it’s not just form builders that can integrate with AWeber. So let’s dive right in and take a look at all the greatest AWeber integrations out there.
Best AWeber Integrations for WordPress Websites
AWeber is one of the most popular email marketing services out there. Because of this, there are a lot of integrations for AWeber and your website. But we wanted to find out which ones were the most helpful.
So we put together this list of the best AWeber integrations for your website so you can get the most out of your email marketing service. Now, let’s take a look at our top picks for the greatest AWeber integrations that are offered.
WPForms tops our list of the greatest AWeber integrations for good reason. The form builder is completely integrated with AWeber. So much so, it’s actually insanely easy to create an AWeber subscribe form in WordPress.
So once you’re connected by using the AWeber addon, the info someone enters into your website forms goes straight into your AWeber account.
- Use Conditional Logic right on your AWeber forms so you can segment your lists.
- Capture leads that don’t finish filling out your forms with form abandonment.
- Include an optional ‘subscribe’ button on all your forms that asks people if they’d like to join your newsletter (or whatever list you pick).
- Access to order and billing forms that use Stripe, Square, and PayPal, then send information from customers into your email lists on AWeber.
- 100+ templates of pre-built forms that all let you connect to AWeber.
…and a ton more.
Pricing: WPForms Pro costs $199.50/year.
Another great AWeber integration is the SeedProd landing page builder plugin. Not only does it let you connect to AWeber, but you can also build gorgeous, high-converting landing pages on your site.
- Easily capture leads into your AWeber account before your website is even live.
- Create stunning landing pages that integrate with AWeber.
- Build Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode pages that ask for people’s email addresses so you can grow your email list before you even launch your site.
- Incredibly easy to use and set up.
Pricing: SeedProd Pro starts at $199.50/year.
OptinMonster is a powerful web conversion toolkit that offers a ton of great features for your small business website
This software offers an AWeber integration that can really explode the growth of your email lists since it gives you access to their powerful features.
- Personalize your AWeber forms based on user behavior.
- Use exit intent popups, floating bars, fullscreen mats, and more to entice visitors to give you their email addresses.
- Opt-in email marketing campaigns for permission-based email collection (and more engaged leads).
- Personalize messages based on user behavior.
Pricing: OptinMonster Pro starts at $29/month.
Another one of the best AWeber integrations on our list is RafflePress. It’s the world’s best WordPress giveaway plugin, so it makes sense that it offers an AWeber integration.
- Watch your email list skyrocket by hosting powerful, viral giveaways (easily).
- Use the “distraction-free” giveaway landing page to get awesome results.
- Access pre-built giveaway templates to get more subscribers.
- Give people different amounts of contest points for joining your AWeber email list to boost engagement.
- Change your opt-in confirmation description for a personalized experience with your website visitors.
Pricing: RafflePress Pro starts at $79.20/year.
- Build more income online by creating your own membership site that syncs users with your AWeber email list.
- Super easy for even beginners to use.
- Lets you easily communicate with your leads and members through AWeber.
- Enable double opt-in for a confirmation link to be sent for a higher-quality email list.
Pricing: MemberPress starts at $179/year.
Another form builder on our list of the greatest AWeber integrations is Formidable Forms. If you’re an advanced user like a web developer, you can consider looking into their AWeber addon. Beginners who can’t code and busy small business owners find that WPForms is a much better fit.
- Lets you choose which AWeber list your form will send data into.
- Build advanced forms that’ll collect data and send it on over into your Aweber lists.
- Offers the ability to add multiple tags to your subscribers right when they sign up automatically.
- Includes Ad Tracking to see which subscriber came from which form.
Pricing: Formidable Forms Business tarts at $199.50/year.
Zapier has a direct AWeber integration that works as a 3rd-party connector service. This means it can help you connect your website and AWeber account to thousands of other web apps.
Here are some great examples of popular AWeber integrations people use with Zapier:
- Send leads from your AWeber forms into Gumroad to sell digital products.
- Send a Facebook Lead from Facebook Ads into your AWeber account.
- Add new AWeber leads to a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- Automatically send a Slack notification when you get a new subscriber through your AWeber forms.
Pricing: Zapier has a free plan and paid plans start at $19.99/month.
In 2020, the website builder Elementor announced they’d released an AWeber integration for both their free and paid plans. You can create custom email templates and landing pages without any code.
- Easily connect your email marketing service to your website using the Elementor page builder.
- Supports adding tags and configuring custom fields.
- Drag and drop builder lets you place your AWeber sign-up form on your landing page.
- Lets Elementor Pro users connect their existing forms to their AWeber account.
Pricing: Elementor Pro starts at $49/year.
Just like Elementor, the Divi builder also offers an AWeber integration. Using a plugin, you can send people who opt-in to your Divi website forms directly to an AWeber list.
- Custom fields integration.
- Easy-to-use setup.
- Pricing includes access to a professional theme.
- Trigger auto-responders and drip campaigns.
Pricing: Divi starts at $89/year or there’s a lifetime license for $249.
AWeber for WordPress is a plugin from AWeber to help integrate your forms with the email marketing service. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have great reviews and lacks proper functionality, but it does exist.
- Only allows one form.
- Add existing AWeber landing pages to your website.
- A ‘System Info’ screen that lets you check to see if the plugin is installed right
- Track form performance
- Compatible with Elementor Pro
- See where your sign-up forms are being used on your website.
Out of all these integrations, we think using WPForms will be the most impactful on your small business. SeedProd, RafflePress, OptinMonster, and MemberPress are great additions as well.
Why Use WPForms + AWeber Integration
On top of all the things you can do with the WPForms AWeber integration, there are tons of other powerful features you can use on your small business website.
Unlock access to WPForms Pro and you get:
- AWeber Integration: Set up your WordPress forms to automatically send details from your website to your AWeber email lists.
- An Easy to Use Builder: Create your own forms in minutes without writing a single line of code.
- Unlimited Forms: Build as many forms as your site needs, with 100+ different pre-built templates.
- Conversational Forms: Watch conversion rates skyrocket with highly engaging and modern-looking forms that impress potential leads.
- From Abandonment: Capture leads from abandoned forms even when people don’t hit submit.
- Surveys: Gather data through surveys and polls and see it displayed in beautiful, printable reports. You can also add a Save and Resume feature for long survey forms so that people can leave a form and complete it later.
- Form Landing Pages: Get more people to finish your forms by turning them into distraction-free form pages in just a single click.
- Order Forms: Boost revenue when you accept Stripe, Square, and PayPal right on your forms.
- User Journey Reports: See where people were at on your site before they filled out your form.
- Secure Forms: Protect forms with anti-spam options like custom captcha, hCaptcha, or Google reCAPTCHA v2 or v3.
- World-Class Support: Access a friendly and knowledgeable team that’ll help guide you in the right direction if you need help with your website forms.
…and SO MUCH more.
Plus, there are tons of other astounding features that can help make your small business website’s income increase.
Next Steps: Up Your Email Marketing Game
And there you have it. You now know the greatest AWeber integrations that are out there for your website.
So now that you’ve connected WPForms and AWeber, you’ll really want to learn how to automate your marketing even more. Check out our ultimate guide to email automation for more ideas.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with the world’s best form builder today. The WPForms Plus plan comes with the AWeber integration.