Do you want to let visitors save their progress on your forms?
The Save and Resume addon allows users of WPForms Pro (or higher) to add a Save and Resume link to any form. Your visitor can click the link when they’re ready to complete their entry.
Save and Resume is flexible. You can display the unique link to resume so your visitor can copy it. Alternatively, they can send the link via email. On each form, you can display both of these options or choose just one.
Once visitors save a partial entry, they can return to your site and restore their answers within 30 days. You’ll be able to view, edit, and delete the entry inside the WordPress dashboard.
Save and Resume is ideal for long forms and any form that needs to be filled in by more than one person. And if you’ve activated our Surveys and Polls addon, you can add a Save and Resume option to your surveys too.
Our Save and Resume addon allows you to:
- Add a Save and Resume option to any form – Display a link next to the Submit button so that your visitor can save their entry.
- Display or email the link to resume – Let visitors save the entry by copying the link, emailing the link, or both.
- Allow entries to be saved at any time – Save and Resume works even if Required fields aren’t yet completed.
- View partial entries in WordPress – View, edit, or delete partial entries in the WordPress dashboard.
- Protect user privacy – We’ve designed this feature with your visitors’ privacy in mind. Sensitive data, like credit card numbers and passwords, won’t be saved in your database.
- Show a disclaimer – Display a message before saving the entry so that your visitors understand which fields will be stored.
- Show a confirmation – Display a confirmation message once the entry has been saved.
- Adapt the wording for any form – Customize the disclaimer, confirmation message, link text, and notification email content for every form you create.
If you’re looking for the easiest way to make complex forms easier to complete, the Save and Resume addon is the perfect solution.
We took the pain out of creating WordPress forms and made it easy.
Ready to begin? Get started with WPForms today!