Marketing Form Templates
Tips for Creating Marketing Forms That Convert
Looking for an easy way to gather client contact details in WordPress? Want to use your business website to accept payments, provide quotes, and get leads?
Our marketing form templates make it easier to get email marketing signups, leads, and messages from prospective clients. You can also add payment fields to your forms with ease.
Gathering Client Details
The main purpose of a contact form is to get information from visitors who are interested in your products and services.
WPForms lets you take that one step further with pre-made templates for specific marketing activities.
- The Request a Quote Form Template is one of our most popular templates. It can be used for any business that needs to get leads from their website.
- Our Newsletter Signup Form Template can be customized to send leads to your preferred email marketing platform.
Getting More Leads
Gathering leads is really easy using our WordPress form templates.
Our marketing templates can be customized to get the information you need in order to send an accurate quote or follow-up. You can also customize your form to provide a free download after submission – great for distributing ebooks and brochures.
- The Lead Generation Form Template makes use of the Lead Forms addon in WPForms Pro. It allows you to split your form into pages to get more leads from your site.
- And to boost your growth further, try the Lead Magnet Form Template. It lets you offer an instant download, like a free ebook, when your visitor submits your form.
All WPForms users can take credit card payments using WPForms Lite. With Stripe as your payment processor, you’ll get the convenience of simple payment processing with the security your customers expect.
If you choose to upgrade to WPForms Pro, you can enhance your Stripe forms with conditional logic for payments. WPForms Pro also unlocks payments with PayPal and Square.
- Use the Stripe Payment Form Template to get payments online.
- We also have a PayPal Credit Card Form Template if you prefer to use PayPal as your payment processor.
Ready to upgrade to Elite? Don’t forget that the Elite license lets you customize any payment form to accept Authorize.Net payments.
Our form templates let you create any kind of WordPress form in a few clicks.
Import Any Template With 1 Click
Ready to get started? Import any form template and start customizing it right away.
Add or Remove Fields
Use our simple drag and drop form builder to add fields, delete them, or move them around.
Customize Notification Settings
It’s easy to edit the notification emails on any template with your own text or smart tags.
Change the Confirmation Message
Easily display a custom message after submission – or forward your visitor to another page.
Change the Field Labels
Click on a field and change the text to collect the exact information you need.
Change the Notification Email
Add CCed recipients and multiple notifications so you never miss an entry.
Customize the Submit Button
Adapt the words on the button and change the color so that it matches your theme.
Publish Your Form With Ease
Hit publish — that's it! WPForms makes it easy to get your forms online without writing code.
Here’s what people are saying about us...
“I don’t know why the existing form plugins never thought of templates. 99% of people installing this plugin want a simple contact form. Instead of you having to build it, you click the Simple Contact Form template and its built for you!”
“I’ve used this plugin on several sites Ive built and its perfect easy to use, and just works. Very grateful that this plugin exists.”
“The user interface is very smooth, and quite quick. It does open a separate screen for form creation and editing, but I suspect it does this to improve flow and speed.”
- How do I use WPForms form templates?
Our form templates are super easy to use. If you have a WordPress website, you’re ready to start!
When you find the template you want, click Use This Template. We’ll help you to install the WPForms plugin so you can open the template. WPForms is the best form builder plugin for WordPress, and it makes it easy to create forms to grow your business.
Any template in our gallery can be imported into your WordPress site and published immediately so that you can start to get submissions right away. If you need to customize a template, you’ll find it easy to adapt the fields, text, labels, and layout using our drag-and-drop form builder.
As your website grows, you’ll find hundreds of templates for any purpose you can think of:
- Forms for your business, including different types of contact forms and file upload forms
- Booking and user registration forms
- Forms for nonprofits, including donation forms and volunteer application forms
- Marketing forms for lead generation forms and ecommerce order forms
- Forms for education, including school intake forms and parental consent forms
- Entertainment forms for fun activities
- Event planning forms
- Feedback forms, surveys, polls, and questionnaires
- Forms for health and wellness activities
- Newsletter subscription forms for Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and more!
- How do I import a form template in the WPForms plugin?
The WPForms plugin makes it easy to open any template you need right from your WordPress dashboard.
Inside the plugin, you get instant access to all of the templates in this gallery, from simple contact forms and registration forms to surveys and polls.
Start by exploring the Templates gallery in the plugin. Search for a template and select the one you’d like to use. WPForms will open the template in the form builder for you. From there, you can customize the template and publish it on your WordPress site in just a few clicks.
Ready to build your form? Get started today with the easiest WordPress form builder plugin. WPForms Pro includes hundreds of free templates and offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Can I create a simple contact form using a template?
Yes! We have a template for a simple contact form. It’s perfect for any WordPress site and it can easily be customized.
WPForms makes it easy to publish your first form in less than 5 minutes!
- How do I customize my WordPress form template?
WPForms makes it easy to customize any form template so it works exactly how you want it to. You can easily:
- Add or remove form fields
- Adjust the items in checkboxes and dropdown lists
- Adjust the layout and colors
- Change the text on any field label
- Add columns
- Use smart conditional logic to dynamically show or hide fields
- Customize the email notifications you get when you receive a form entry.
All of these changes can be made with no coding at all!
As you customize your online form, you’ll discover a ton of extra functionality in WPForms, including a simple revision history. Each time you save your form, WPForms keeps track of your changes so you can revert to a previous version whenever you need to.
You can easily publish our forms using your favorite page builder tool. WPForms works great with SeedProd and Elementor.
If you need more help, the WPForms blog has hundreds of tutorials to help you customize your form templates and get them working exactly as you want them to.
- Are these WordPress form templates free?
Our form template gallery includes templates for the free version of WPForms, WPForms Lite. We also have hundreds of templates that work great with WPForms Pro.
In addition, our advanced form templates let you integrate your forms with other platforms and services so you can:
- Make credit card payment forms
- Create multi-step or multi-page forms with a progress bar
- Get donations easily via PayPal
- Increase subscribers on your email marketing list
- Lock your forms with a password
- Take signatures on forms
- Create professional surveys
Some of our advanced form templates require a WPForms Pro license, including our Stripe and PayPal payment forms. If you pick a template that needs a license or addon you don’t already have, we’ll guide you through the setup steps so that you can get started with your template right away.