Are you looking for a way to streamline your task tracking and delegation? If so, then you need the Task Form Template from WPForms. This form template will have your task management system optimized in no time.
Using the Task Form Template on Your Website
This form template is great for improving communication and can help boost overall productivity within your workplace. And, like every template from WPForms, it’s 100% customizable to suit your needs.
Or, you can utilize the fields already on the form and start using it on your site right away. You’ll find all of the necessary elements already in place.
First, this form records the Task Details:
- Task Name: Your form user provides a name for the task for you to keep on file.
- Description: Plenty of space is offered for the task to be described in detail.
- Priority Level: The form user selects from Low, Medium, or High to prioritize tasks.
- Assigned To: The specific team member assigned to this task is noted.
- Due Date: The deadline for task completion is collected for accurate referencing.
Next, the Task Form collects Additional Information, which includes the following:
- Task Status: The user selects a status update from On-Track, Off-Course, Halted, or Shelved to help you monitor progress.
- Estimated Time Left: Ask your form user to specify the time left on the task in Weeks, Days, Hours, etc.
- Notes: This form allows space for any relevant comments or updates.
- Attachments: Allows file uploads for essential documents.
Lastly, your form user must enter in the final Submission Details. Here, they provide their name and email address, so that you have the contact information for each user that files a task.
Does this sound like a tool you need for your organization? Then don’t wait to get your own Task Form Template. Sign up with WPForms today to access this and many more form templates to use on your site.