Do you need a Rotary Club membership application form template to use on your club’s website? Using a membership application template ensures you have all of the necessary information needed for your district’s database. Our template also helps you get to know the applicant’s history and interest in Rotary a little better.
Adding an online application eliminates the need for printing a PDF file, filling it out, scanning it, and sending it back. Digital applications are also much easier to read. No more deciphering a prospective new member’s handwriting!
With our Rotary Club membership application form template, you get the following fields:
- Date of birth (date picker)
- Mobile phone
- Home phone
- Checkboxes to indicate preferred method of contact
- Single line of text field for place of employment
- Single line of text field to indicate professional role
- Checkboxes for “How did you hear about us” with conditional logic set up for additional information
- Checkboxes for “Which of Rotary’s areas of focus interest you most?”
- Checkboxes for “Why are you interested in joining Rotary?”
- Checkboxes for vocational service skills
- Radio buttons for indicating if the current meeting time works for the prospective member
- Checkboxes for best day of the week for meetings, should your meeting not work
- Checkboxes for best time of day for meetings, should your meeting not work
- Checkbox with Disclaimer/Terms of Service Display enabled for the submission agreement
- Entry preview
All of these fields are spread across 4 form pages with a progress bar at the top. You can easily embed the form on your website to begin accepting online membership applications. The template is fully customizable so if there are fields you want to add or remove, you can easily do so.
What Should Be on a Membership Form?
A good membership form for an organization like Rotary will collect contact information, such as name, address, email, and phone number. But you also want to know how the prospective member will fit into your club. Asking the applicant to share a little bit more about what attracted them to the organization can help you determine if they’re a good fit, what skills they might contribute, and which committee they would serve best.
Using the Rotary Membership Application Template
The best way to use this template is to embed it on a page on your WordPress site. It will be easy to find. Be sure to go through the settings on the form so that you can set up email notifications. You can also customize the form submission confirmation message.
If there are fields you want to add or remove from the application, use the drag-and-drop form builder to customize it to suit your needs. For example, maybe your club gives t-shirts to all new members and you want to ask the applicant their t-shirt size.
Finally, don’t forget to check in on your leads! While you can and should set up email notifications, it’s also a good idea to look at the submissions in the WordPress plugin periodically to make sure none were missed.
Now you’re ready to accept online applications for your Rotary Club! Get started with WPForms today to create and customize your own form template to easily add a membership application, contact form, and more to your site. Signing up with WPForms gives you access to this and hundreds of other pre-made templates.