Are you looking for a custom-made hiring form template for your site? The WPForms Hiring Form template allows employers to start receiving applications by displaying a flexible hiring form on their website.
With this form, applicants can fill in all the necessary details and upload their resume and cover letter in one go. This streamlines the process.
Elements of the Hiring Form Template
With our hiring form template, you get the following fields:
- Phone Number
- Education Level (Dropdown)
- Current Employment details
- How did you find out about this position? (Radio buttons; “Other” will display a new single line of text field using conditional logic)
- Salary Expectations
- Resume upload (file upload field)
- Cover letter upload (file upload field)
- Background verification checkbox
Here’s what makes the Hiring Form template really unique:
- Collecting crucial Information: The hiring form template has all the necessary fields to help you gather all the essential details about the applicant, such as employment history, salary expectations, and education level.
- File Uploads: The form allows applications to upload their resume and cover letter along with the form so you have all the required information in one go. This will remove the hassle of asking applicants to send their resumes at a later stage.
- Application Notifications: With WPForms, you can set up custom notifications for you as well as the applicant to notify everyone of successful job application submissions.
- Fully Flexible: The hiring form template is fully customizable. You can add or remove any fields and use conditional logic to make the form fit for your custom job role.
With the hiring form template, you can accelerate your hiring and make the entire talent recruitment process more seamless.
Try WPForms now and discover the value of this easy-to-use template, which can help streamline the hiring process and improve recruitment data collection for your orgamization.