Are you looking for a way to efficiently record User Acceptance Testing (UAT) results on your website? With the customizable UAT form template, you can perform testing for your products easily.
How To Use UAT Form Template on Your Website
To ensure that a software system meets the requirements of the end user, User Acceptance Testing is the most reliable process. We have created the UAT form template to efficiently gather all the required information the development team might need to conduct proper testing and investigate any issues further. The form comes with the following fields:
- Name: Capture the tester’s identity.
- Email: Collect email to follow up with the tester.
- Company: Specify the organization undergoing testing for record purposes.
- Phone Number: Collect email to follow up with the tester.
- Test Type: Define the nature of the test (e.g., Beta, alpha, or Prototype test).
- Test Date: Record the date of the testing.
- Test Results: Collect outcomes, ensuring a detailed assessment.
- Comments: Provide a space for additional observations.
- Signature: Confirm the tester’s acknowledgment.
This UAT Form captures the essence of your testing process and improves collaboration between testers and developers.
Are you ready to simplify your user acceptance testing process experience? Get access to our UAT Form template with WPForms Pro and enhance your software’s testing process.