Do you want to easily create a birth plan before the eventful day at the hospital? Then you need the Birth Plan Form Template from WPForms.
This form utilizes easy multiple choice options to quickly indicate birth plan preferences, and also includes ample spaces for users to describe preferences that aren’t listed.
Using the Birth Plan Form Template
We’ve covered multiple aspects of the birth and delivery process on the Birth Plan Form Template, but you can further customize this form if you’d like.
On this template, we’ve included the following fields:
- Spaces to list mother’s name, partner’s name, and additional support persons
- Multiple choice options for birthing equipment, comfort measures, labor movement, hydration, clothing, snacks, and induction/augmentation
- Spaces for users to include pain medication to use, pain medication to avoid, and birth positions to try
- Multiple choice options for preferences during delivery and after delivery, cord cutting, vitamin k, erythromycin, Hep B, golden hour, feeding, and rooming
- Space to list who will go with baby to NICU or nursery
- Ample space for additional notes
As we mentioned, the Birth Plan Form Template is already very detailed and covers many of the common measures and procedures related to childbirth.
But, if you decide to modify the specifics of your own Birth Plan Form, it’s incredibly easy to do with our drag-and-drop form builder. Simply click on the field you’d like to add, and drag it onto your form.
Get started with WPForms today to create and customize your own Birth Plan Form. Signing up with WPForms gives you access to this and hundreds of other pre-made templates.