Are you looking for a way to stop bullying and encourage a predefined set of rules in your classroom? Check out the Anti-Bullying Pledge Form Template by WPForms!
How Does the Anti-Bullying Pledge Form Template Work?
The Anti-Bullying Pledge Form Template requires the WPForms Pro License and the Signature Addon to accept the anti-bullying pledges. Fields include:
- Classroom Information:
- Teacher’s Name: Pre-filled with the educator’s name for identification.
- Grade/Subject: Also pre-filled, it specifies the grade level and subject.
- School Year: This pre-filled field indicates the academic year.
- Number of Students: Pre-filled based on class size.
- I Pledge To:
- Rules: A comprehensive list of rules is pre-filled that students must be read and acknowledge, such as being kind, respectful, and report incidents.
- Acknowledgment and Agreement:
- Student Name: To be filled out by each student for identification.
- Read and Understood Rules: A checkbox for students to acknowledge.
- Agree to Adhere to Rules: Another checkbox where students confirm their agreement.
- Signature Field: This field formalizes student commitment to classroom expectations.
Sign up with WPForms today and access the Anti-Bullying Pledge Form Template to simplify the rule-setting process to prevent bullying.